We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Self-starter who demonstrates accountability for results. Sound knowledge of Organization Development, Change Management and HR practices.
- Excellent business acumen and demonstrated competency in business partnership. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with senior management and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management, process management, analytical and consulting skills. Judgment, initiative, and tenacity demonstrated in an environment of rapid change.
- Ability to collaborate globally across boundaries, disciplines, and cultures, especially in an evolving matrix environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills accompanied with cultural sensitivity. Excellent planning, co-ordination, and organizational skills.
- Strong process orientation. Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, HR related and office software to include, word processing, spread sheets, and presentation packages.
- Demonstrates advanced experience and skills associated with performing assigned HR functions that are of a diverse nature.
- Demonstrates advanced /thorough knowledge of the business segment and Flex business
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- In consultation with business leaders and HR colleagues, develop and deliver an HR strategy for meeting business needs.
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on strategic HR matters, including organizational design and restructuring, talent management, career development, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of cyclical HR initiatives (such as strategic recruiting, workforce planning, new hire training, performance review, talent review, succession planning, compensation planning and review) for the business segment.
- Drive employee communications within business segment.
- Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems and processes as required
- Responsible to support compliance policies and its effective implementation.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, HR colleagues, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Requires a degree in Human Resources Management or related areas. MBA a must.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10-12 years of progressive experience in HR across all major functions.