- November 13, 2018
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: Email Campaign, Email Marketing
Let’s Start, Can you’ve been utilizing emails as your usual marketing campaign, are you choosing the right email subject lines? An email subject line can be tricky. It should be representative of the topic you’re discussing but you also need to ensure it doesn’t blend in with the rest or look “spammy”. This is one of the biggest factors to consider when looking at your click rate in previous email campaigns. For some, the subject line can be the most daunting task, racking your brain to find the best fit and hope that it causes your intending audience to want to open it. It can be extremely disappointing when you put effort into a great email and it doesn’t even get opened!
Let’s Talk About The Types of Email Subject Lines That We Can Do Using In Email Campaigns
Showed up Urgency
If your goal is to bring attention to a sale, the last call, one last reminder… put that in the subject. In our daily email interactions, we almost become programmed to skip through the promotional or ad type emails unless we have a spare minute to do a little browsing. In order to reduce the clutter, we can quickly do a mass delete since we know we’ll likely get another email tomorrow, or even by the end of the day on the same matter. But, there’s something to it when we see those “last chance” reminders that create a sense of urgency that we need to take a look to ensure we aren’t missing out on a great opportunity.
- LAST DAY to sign up for our month end Offers
- 2 DAYS left to receive half off our email marketing services
- 24 HOURS until registration is over
Let them know you are about to give them useful advice. If they don’t open it right away, they are more likely to save it and come back to it later. Knowing there’s informative content inside will create a level of interest, especially if it’s a topic they’ve been inquiring about.
- How to Create a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Make Press Releases Effective With SEO in 2019
- How Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Works With Email Marketing?
Ask a question that can be answered in the content you are providing. By asking a question it creates curiosity, but also presents opportunity for the viewer to relate. They may find they’ve asked that question before and need the answer. They may know someone who would benefit from the answer and forward it along.
- Are you using the right email subject lines?
- Why is my site not showing up in the search engines?
- Why you need Email Marketing Services to be Your Small Business
Showed up Numbers
Break apart from the standard subject lines of words and more words. Draw attention to your email by adding a number, creating a visual distraction. Numbers can mean a cost value, a few easy steps towards achieving a goal, a countdown. These all provide a call to action in the subject line that can pull your audience in.
- 5 Best Social Media Platforms to Market your New Business
- 7 Ways Email Marketing Can Improve Your Business
- 8 Tips To Create Marketing Emails And Get High Open Rates
Would your target audience appreciate that personal touch? Depending on the material, a subject line addressing each individual could make the difference in an open or a delete. When scrolling through the endless emails your eyes can’t help but focus on the one that actually has your name in it. If you want to reach your customers on an individual basis by allowing them to trust you are creating what’s inside to be perfect for them, then address the subject line accordingly.
- Faizan Khan, How’s Your Email Marketing Going
- Anna, Are you still trying to understand Who is best email services provider company
- Mr. Khan, have you looked at your site rankings lately?
Too Curious To Not Click
Create a cliffhanger with your subject line. Start a sentence but don’t finish it. Begin an interesting conversation that they would have to open the email if they want to hear the rest. Provide an interesting “did you know” fact that they can only get answered if they continue to read the email. Humans are curious creatures and there’s something to that drive that we can benefit from in marketing. We have a need for information, whether useful or not.
- Some Reasons For Growing Bulk SMS Services Provider In India
- So That’s Social Media
- Bulk SMS might be the next step in your marketing plan
- Buy Toll Free Number for Business