- October 28, 2018
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: Email Marketing, SMTP Server
In this article, I’ll explore What is SMTP server, How SMTP Server work, Who is the Best Cheap SMTP Server Hosting Provider for Email Marketing in India, and the benefits of the Best SMTP Server for Email Marketing…..
What is the SMTP Server?
The SMTP server is a machine, or collection of machines, whose primary purpose is to send, receive, and/or relay messages between email senders and receivers. An SMTP server will have an address or addresses, that can be set by the mail client or application that you are using.
SMTP Server is just like a thing which cares of your sending emails when you start to send your email marketing campaign.
How does SMTP Server work for Email Marketing?
Sending and receiving an email may seem like a fairly basic process. However, there’s still a lot that goes on when you hit “send”. The process for how an email goes from the sender to the receiver is as follows:
- When you hit “send”, the email is sent via port 25 to an SMTP server
- A mail client is in a conversation with Mailcot SMTP server. First verifying that the username and password used for authentication correspond to an active account, then relaying the message information, such as sender address, recipient, and message content.
- Then message information gathered from client request and then repeats the conversion process in Step 2 with the recipient’s mail server.
- The recipient’s mail server checks the sending address, recipient address, and message content. It checks the sending domain for any potential DNS issues, such as valid DKIM and SPF signatures. As long as there are no issues, then the recipient’s mail server will deliver the message to its intended recipient.
- If the recipient’s server is down or busy then the SMTP simply stores the message in a backup server. If no backup server is available then the message is queued and the server will attempt to redeliver it periodically until a successful delivery is accomplished. After a certain number of unsuccessful delivery attempts, though, the message is returned to the sender and the sender gets the information it is not delivered.
Benefits of Best Cheap SMTP Server Hosting Provider for Email Marketing – Mailcot
- DKIM, SPF, DMARC:- Send the email with full of authentications to assure the inbox delivery.
- Proven Deliverability:- We offer domain authentication, compliance and deliverability Pieces of training.
- Instant Setup:- Set up an SMTP relay in minutes or seamlessly integrate with Send API for your bulk emails.
- Scale With Confidence:- Whether you’re a startup or a large enterprise, we can handle your important emails.
- Sophisticated Technology:- Our technology continuously analyzes the connection parameters, return codes, network integrity, and ISP Feedback Loops.
- Dedicated IP’s:- We provide dedicated IP’s to assure warn up and reputation of IP’s.