- November 11, 2020
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: Email Campaign, Email Hosting Services provider In India, Email Marketing, Email marketing service providers in india, Email Marketing Tips
You have collected a ton of information. You have segmented it according to certain criteria and now you have started focusing on the right customer on all mediums possible. But wait, what are the 5 Must Have Features in your E-mail Marketing Automation Tool steps involved in this process?
1. Are you manually including these contacts in your database?
2. Are you using different services to target them on more than one channel?
4. Do you plan to reach customers who are pre-planned? Does it depend on the frequency or frequency of your joining?
5. Do you want to base your communication on the actions of the users, although by then it takes days to analyze and understand the actions of the customers, the consumer has already gone to a competitor.
If the answer to the above questions is “yes”, then you don’t have a clear picture of how each of your customers performs on various channels such as e-mail, SMS, voice, push notifications, internet sites and apps.
You want to start looking for an advertising and marketing automation tool now!
So what are the features in a marketing automation tool that you cannot exclude?
1. Unified View of Dashboard & Contact Management – E-mail Marketing Automation Tool:
A basic contact management function lets you add or remove contacts from the database, this can also help you create a separate list for different audiences. However, try to find a device that also provides such features:
a) A unified view of a single contact: Where you can test how a contact reacts to more than one channel, you can target them to the right channels and improve your ROI.
b) Anonymous user support with late binding: Many top notch organizations have started using it to help track their anonymous customers who perform activities for your internet site without logging in or signing up. After a user makes a transaction or register with you, it patches historical information with current information, so all previous activities of the consumer are identified and logged. Today, when most customers are suspected of signing up with a new website or product, this feature can be a boon.
c) Advanced segmentation on contacts: Brands need to enable contacts in the section based on attributes, devices used, activity (opens / clicks), the date list was added to the user, and many more. Advanced segmentation also allows multiple conditions to form a segment. for example. “If user was added in January 2016” and “Consumer is from Mumbai (Specialty)”.
2. A/B Split Test – E-mail Marketing Automation Tool:
This is a must have in any marketing automation tool as it optimizes the marketing campaign and helps to choose the appropriate creative content or ‘call to action’ or ‘subject line’.
3. Web Engagement – E-mail Marketing Automation Tool:
It is very important to understand what your target audience is definitely looking for on your internet site. 75% of this understanding can be achieved using an automation tool. There is a lot of difference between the notification bar such as web engagement features, splash screen with a discount offer based on a movement on the related product web page, discount offers displayed before the user tries to exit the browser and you exchange decisions. – Provide. can be given. Process your target user before going offline.
4. Easy & Real-Time Workflow Creation with Nodal Reporting – E-mail Marketing Automation Tool:
An automation tool should allow you to create simple as well as complex workflows. This option can deepen your understanding of your overall performance in a sent or marketing campaign. This can help you identify deficiencies effectively.
5. Easy Integration APIs & Plugins – E-mail Marketing Automation Tool:
And last but not least, what good is a marketing automation system in case you are not able to integrate it with your CRM or your personal productive website? A hassle-free integration and good support have their very own rewards. With the above points, it is necessary to have a very good consulting team that no longer a lot of marketing automation companies provide these days.
You can check for more related information. Mailcot