- November 29, 2021
- Posted by: Divya
- Category: Uncategorized
We can reach anywhere in the __________ through email?
Fill in the blanks for the correct answer.
Now let’s see the correct answer, you have to check whether your answer is right or wrong.
Answer : “World”
You can reach anywhere in the world via email. Email is the standard way of communicating with people and many people prefer to communicate via email. No matter where you are in the world, email reaches you at the right time.
The definition of email is the transfer of messages from one system to another with the help of the Internet. In order for the email to reach the right person at the right time, you must have the correct email address of the recipient.
Send an email to multiple recipients, not all recipients know each other’s information because the recipient’s name is added to the BCC section.
Technical Process of Sending Email
- Email client connects over the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server through the Internet.
- Now dedicated port assigned to a server, it helps client to send message from mail.
- It is important to keep the header information complete so that the correct email address of recipient.
- SMTP converts the information so that mail content can be transferred over the port. We must use @ in the email address, otherwise the email address is misunderstood, @ splits the name and the server, and then the SMTP server checks from which server the mail is being sent.
- There are many different types of clients for sending emails such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and many more. Email can be sent and received by different clients.
- When email is sent from our own domain such as email@example.com/org/.in, SMTP looks for the domain in the domain name system, sending a signal of incoming mail to the recipient’s mail server using the IP address.
Importance of Email
- E-mail is the cheapest means of communication, sending email costs the same even if your recipient is in another country or the same location and you are sending bulk email.
- Email makes business communication the fastest, delivering email to the recipient in minutes or even an hour.
- You can send an email to multiple people, and your email is always stored with the recipient whether they read it or not.
- You can maintain a record of messages sent and received, and also include time and date details in the record.
How to get email delivered anywhere in the world?
You can send email in two ways. Let’s see what those two types are.
- Free Email Client
- Paid Email Client
#1. Free Email Client
Free email clients are gmail, yahoo, outlook, which allow you to send email for free, it doesn’t charge any cost from you to send to 500 emails. If your email volume is more than 500 then it may not be useful for you.
If we talk about sending email from Gmail, setting up your account inside Gmail and creating an email ID, then you will easily be able to send up to 500 emails.
If you want to send email from business email address through Gmail, you need to link your business email address with your Gmail account. If you do not know how to do this, read this blog of ours How to use SMTP with Gmail.
#2. Paid Email Client
Just like a two wheeler has a capacity of two people, if there are three people then a four wheeler becomes necessary. Similarly when you have to send more than 500 emails then email marketing service is needed. This bulk email delivery service is provided by many companies, that too with advanced features. For your convenience, let me tell you the names of some Best email marketing service provider Mailcot, Migomail, Mailchimp, Mailgun, Omnisend, KvnMail and may more.
Email marketing service allows you to send unlimited emails, you pay for email only for the number of email credits you need. You add value and trust to your brand by building a good relationship with your customer by designing and sending beautiful emails. You can measure the success rate of all your email campaigns with a real-time tracking tool. You can reduce the bounce rate by removing bad emails from your contact list with the help of Segmentation. Improve email deliverability by sending right email to right person at the right time.
Yes email can reach anywhere in the world, regardless of where your recipient lives and how many emails you send. If you have a large number of customer contact list and you want to promote the product by giving important information, latest new product launch details, some good offers on them and much more through email, then you can use the help of free email client and if your customer base is more than 500 then send email with the help of best email delivery service.