- September 26, 2019
- Posted by: vmayo
- Category: Email Marketing
Today more than 75% of marketers admit that they’re investing in email marketing than a couple of years ago. In the year 2014 $2 billion was invested in email marketing. With personal and business emails expected to grow to 333 million by 2022. You need an email optimization technique to target high ROI.
If your inbound marketing strategy is veering toward increasing investment in email marketing, are you focusing on emails alone, or else consider even more marketing techniques?
Readout to discover some result-oriented options to ensure that your email marketing achieves the perfect lift-off.
Email Validation: low-quality recipient lists compromise your email campaigns.
No matter how good your emails are, your campaign success depends on the quality of the recipient list. You’ll find that a 20 to 25% list of recipients disappears, due to unsubscribe, opting-out, or change their addresses.
Inbound marketing: growing your subscribers base and generating leads
What attracts a customer? The value you provide and above all, how you address their pain points. It’s possible to deliver customer satisfaction through a simple tactical move by creating blogs with search-friendly content customized to solve problems the customer is facing.
Consider 4 successful lead-generating strategies:
- Do A/B testing to increase the visibility of subscriber boxes so that visitors fascinated by your blog should know where to reach you. By removing distractions and positioning the box correctly thus prompt visitors to engage with you at first opportunity.
- Fill your Blog with informative and knowledgeable attention-grabbers like webinars and podcasts. This strategy is a proactive way of overcoming customer churn with a steady stream of new subscribers.
- When the customer reaches for the unsubscribe button, present him with a preference that offers multiple emailing options, such as fewer emails that convey only relevant offers and discounts. Alternatively, ask your customer if you can send e-brochures and white papers according to customer preferences.
- Over 80% of successful email marketers reduce their unsubscribe rate, by simply asking readers to choose an email frequency they’re comfortable with.
Targeting the Audience by sending the right message at the right time
The moment customers sense that emails are irrelevant for their needs so they reach for the unsubscribe button. Irrelevancy occurs when you fail to read the audience in contrary to what they need. You have a problem when the right message pings to the wrong people and the wrong message disinterest the right people. Of course, we all know it’s impossible to gauge what thousands of customers want.
If you want to use the Email Optimization technique then luckily you can turn to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms. Predictive analysis (PA) is an AI-driven statistical modeling tool that studies consumer browsing behavior and predicts consumer behavior.
Using PA, you can better understand your customers. Once you know what attracts the customer, you can tailor the message to address individual needs directly. By using this method you can able to improve the Email Optimization Technique for your marketing campaign.