- December 4, 2020
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing, Email Campaign, Email Marketing, Email marketing service providers in india, InternetMarketing, Latest Technology, Latest Trends, Lead Nurturing, Mail Marketing, Mail Marketing India, marketing Automation, PPC, SMTP Server, Subscriber Based Email Marketing, Successful Marketing Campaign, Top 5 SMTP Server Services Provider Companies, Transactional Email, Transactional Email Service Provider
Key Highlights of SMTP Server
1. Progressed Reporting System Features
Comprehensive reports & Notifications:
Highlights of SMTP Server, SMTP Server Reporting System Analysis and Verification Ready “Web Activity”, “Mail Delivery” and “SMTP Traffic” reports. Automatic notifications by email can be enabled for most system events. The failure log is also provided for error reporting purposes. So it will report all errors during the delivery of the email.
Email Checking and Tracking:
Long Term Archiving:
For a long time archives keep and preserve records of mail exchanges and web-based activities. This feature may be disabled. So if you need information about web-based activities to enable this feature.
2. Security Features
SSL/TLS Traffic Encryption:
The SMTP server uses SSL/TLS Traffic Encryption to avoid external threats and spamming. Then it establishes a secure connection between the client and the server end.
Secure Password Authentication:
- Secure password authentication is required before sending an email to a secure SMTP server.
- Implemented authentication mechanisms such as DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5 identify users and control access to the server.
Hidden IP Addresses:
The user’s actual IP address or domain name is hidden in the message header.
Email Monitoring and Tracking:
Email monitoring and tracking ensures a strong security and privacy. So you don’t need to think more about email delivery. You will get all the tracking details over a period of time.
3. Compatibility Features
- Most mobile devices supported, So it is compatible with all mobile devices.
- Send email using any Internet Service Provider.
- Configuration listening SMTP port. The SMTP server operates on port 25 by default, in cases where the Internet service provider or network administrator blocks port 25, the service will operate through an optional SMTP port. No port number available: 1-5000, except 53,137,139,443,445.
- Dial-up works on DSL, cable modems, wireless or any network connected to the Internet.
4. Easy To Understand Control Panel Features
Simple To Utilize The Web Interface:
A web-based application designed to provide users with complete control over the mail delivery process. Therefore it is easy to use with web interface.
Includes Online User Level Management
- Password Management.
- SMTP Accounting Management.
- Report Management.
- Time Zone Configuration.
- Security Options Setup.
- Billing Management.
- Service Plan Upgrade Option.