- March 16, 2019
- Posted by: vmayo
- Category: Digital Marketing
“Influencer Marketing Best Digital Marketing Strategy in 2019” It needs to be no surprise that an increasingly digital landscape is converting the way we do commercial enterprise, the way your customers access information, and how your clients or prospects make selections.
the latest research has found that 75% of B2B shoppers are motivated with the aid of information found on social media. while outbound marketing and traditional advertising strategies will usually carry effect, the focused on and relationship-building capability of inbound marketing techniques like influencer marketing gives extra yields and increasingly relevant consumer relationships
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencers must be trusted figures within a niche community and retain a loyal following. In addition, they typically possess knowledge or experience about what they are advertising. Influencer marketing is a relationship among a brand and an influencer. The influencer promotes the brand’s services or products through various media outlets including Instagram and YouTube.
Influencer marketing is the process of identifying, researching, engaging and supporting the people who create high-impact conversations with customers about your brand, products or services.
Influencer marketing offers brands the potential to unify their marketing, PR, sales, product, digital marketing, and social media through powerful and relevant relationship-based communication. Both the ROI and marketing potential of influencer marketing is immense.
What works in Influencer Marketing
The approach in influencer marketing
- Be organized
- Put together a strategy,
- Plan and budget,
- Spend time on research
- Be patient and be human – people talking to people,
- Not companies talking to companies
Develop a schedule
- Does the influencer prefer monthly/quarterly/biannual calls or newsletters?
- Integrate with your PR schedule,
- product release schedule, etc.
- Send emails on behalf of key executives.
- Plan travel schedules for exec and arrange face-to-face meetings
Effective Influencer Marketing Strategy
Define your Audience
Knowing your target customers and understanding who impacts how they evaluate, discover and buy your product (or service) is an integral step in kicking off any influencer effort.
Discover the Right Influencers
Being influential is all about context. You will need to find people who produce and share content that can impact your business or your buyer’s decision-making process.
Monitor Influencers for Opportunities
It’s time to tap in and monitor what’s happening in real time. You’ll need to discover what your target influencers are writing about, talking about, and more importantly – what’s their audience up to?
Take Action & Engage
In this step, you’ll start building a relationship using some simple actions. Following, sharing, and linking to your influencers will be the first step in a fruitful relationship.
Measure Your Results
As you build relationships and send signals to your audience and influencers
Why Is Influencer Marketing So Important?
As a result, marketers discovered that influencer marketing could also offer a solution to the problem. It allows brands to locate and advertise directly to their target audience. Consumers are becoming increasingly skeptical of brands and their marketing tactics, and building trust is crucial. Advertising through influencers also allows brands to promote through someone that a niche community watches, engages with and also trusts on a daily basis. So, instead of being skeptical of a commercial or social media ad, consumers are trusting that if their influencer of choice loves the product, they will too.
How to Grow Your Business With Influencer Marketing
Working with an influencer also allows you to reach their large, pre-established audience. By identifying the right influencers, you can also connect with your target audience quickly and easily.
Customers listen to influencers and are receptive to recommendations from them, so they will buy products and services based on influencer endorsements. This is a low-cost way of increasing conversions.
Increase brand awareness
Customers are also likely to trust your brand’s messaging if it’s funneled through an influencer they already trust.
Boost your brand’s reputation
By working with an influencer, you will elevate your brand’s reputation because a personal recommendation from a trusted source is a powerful way to shape a potential customer’s opinion.
By partnering with an influencer also you can increase likes and engagement for your brand’s social media accounts.
Create user-generated content
Influencers have firsthand experience creating content that consumers actually value. Plus, you can also repurpose the UGC created for an influencer campaign across channels and distribute it repeatedly over time.
Through linkbacks from an influencer’s social media accounts, you can also drive traffic back to your business’ digital properties.
Many influencers have websites with high domain authority, so you can optimize your brand’s SEO strategy through linkbacks from an influencer’s website. Generally speaking, sending more traffic to your website from their page will increase your SEO.
Influencer Marketing Best Digital Marketing Strategy in 2019
- Takeover campaigns:- An influencer is invited to take over your brand’s social media account(s) for an agreed upon timeframe and also use their own platform to cross-promote.
- Content sharing:- An influencer also shares brand-approved content on his or her own platforms.
- Branded hashtags:- An influencer agrees to share content along with a caption including also pre-established hashtag.
- Giveaways:- An influencer galvanizes their audience to participate in a contest and the prize is the brand’s product and also service.
- Guest content:- An influencer guest blogs on your brand’s website and also promotes the content with linkbacks from their own platforms.
- Interviews:- An influencer provides an exclusive interview to your brand and also cross-promotes it on their platforms.
- Live to stream:- An influencer live-streams their experience with your brand’s product or service at a designated time and place.
- Video series:- An influencer weaves a product experience into a video that they publish on their platform.
- Reviews:- An influencer reviews a product or service and also advocates for it on their platforms.
- Expert opinions:- An influencer taps into their expert status to endorse your brand’s product and also service.