What is Transactional Email?
A transactional email is an email that is triggered when a specific action occurs on a website or app. Password resets, account notifications, automated abandoned cart emails, welcome emails, confirmation emails, social media update emails, account setup emails and many other emails, all types of emails include transactional emails. Transactional emails most likely to be opened by recipients, 90% open rate. Mailcot allows you to send automated transactional emails through email API and SMTP server.
Why Transactional Emails Important?
- Build trust with your customer and credibility for your service by sending timely acknowledgment when the customer performs the transaction. Transactional email plays a vital role in providing a good customer experience, and it keeps the customer engaged for a long time.
- Transactional emails contain important information most of the time and need to be shared for customer satisfaction. It encourages the customer to be valuable and helps build trust.
- Customers expect to receive transactional emails so transactional emails always have better opening rates than other emails. The high open rate offers a great opportunity to build brand visibility and recognition.
- Transactional emails also include behavioral triggers, transactional emails such as abandoned cart emails and trial expiration emails to help convert inactive customers into purchase customers.
What is the difference between Transactional and Marketing email?
- Transactional email messages are sent on an individual basis according to a specific user action. Promotional emails are triggered and sent programmatically and are time bound and strategies have to be made to send the email to the recipients.
- Transactional emails are one-to-one in nature, whereas marketing emails are one-to-many.
- Transactional emails such as password reset email, abandoned cart email, registration email, confirmation email, although promotional emails are only for promoting your product, service, sale or other event.
Types of Transactional Email
As you have just registered on the education portal, they will send you automated email verification mails based on your recent actions, as soon as you verify your account, they will send you the next email with additional information of your choice. These e-mails are the ones that the customers also expect to receive.
- Opt-in Confirmation and Account Verification Email
- Order Confirmation and Receipt Email
- Shipping Confirmation Email
- Delivery Confirmation
- Feedback Email
- Password Reset Email
- Subscription Renewal Email
- Cart Abandoned Email
- Reactivation Email
- OTP Generate Email
Why Corporates choose us
Mailcot, which sends transactional emails, aims to quickly connect and communicate valuable information to customers at critical moments of the customer experience. Marketing and product communication teams spend a great deal of time researching the customer journey to understand the most important moments of customer communication to drive positive relationships.
Mailcot gives you affordable transactional email marketing services and gets rid of expensive email services. With mailcot now you can have full control over the entire system of your own. Mailcot transactional platform configured to send email through your own SMTP servers like Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, or Qmail. It can also integrate with other email service providers.
Track engagement metrics like opens and clicks, use hourly data to determine the best time to send your emails, and dig into performance by device, location, and mailbox provider.
Features we have
Reduce Bonus Back and protect your sending reputation.
From installation to step by step guide on how to create your first campaign and how to send.
Mass Newsletter Sending
Send Millions of email every day and auto-schedule your email
Multiple Themes Available
Multiple Themes Available.
Powerful Language Support
Choose the preferred language for sending your campaign.
Embed Subscription Form
Design and customize the subscription sign-up form and embed
Pricing fit for you
While we are focusing on solving the mail communication of the businesses, their owners can have more time and focus on their core responsibilities.
Choose Currency :
20K Email Credits
- Validity: 1 Month
30K Email Credits
- Validity: 1 Month
50K Email Credits
- Validity: 1 Month
100K Email Credits
- Validity: 1 Month
200K Email Credits
- Validity 2 Months
300K Email Credits
- Validity: 2 Months
500K Email Credits
- Validity : 2 Months
1 Million Email Credits
- Validity : 6 Months
Get Best Deal
Why is the GST not included in the price?
GST’s aren’t included because GST’s vary from country to country. For example, it may sometimes vary from 5% to 25%, so to be more accurate about the price, the GST is excluded. For example – Germany has a 19% GST, while France has a 20% GST.
How do I remove the branding on my emails and forms?
We add our branding to the bottoms of subscription forms, popups and newsletters if the creator uses the free plan. Branding is removed once you move to one of our paid plans or switch to the credits system.
Does mailcot provide a dedicated IP addresses?
Normally the IP reputation is shared between most users. Dedicated IP addresses provide you with absolute control of your email reputation. It’s automatically set up for all accounts when they exceeds 50,000 subscribers for no additional cost.
I accidentally made a purchase. Can I get a refund?
Sure, we all make mistakes sometimes, right? Mail email@example.com and we’ll review the case if it really happen which will result in a refund most of the time.
Email Copywriting Tips Email copywriting is directly related to conversions. In other words, you don’t want your customers to read your emails. It is a good first step though. You want them to act on your email. That’s why you include a CTA in every email. Call-to-action tells you what your readers need to doJanuary 19, 2022
Email Marketing Ideas for Events are organizing this event the right way. You have determined the best location. Honorable Guest Speakers are lined up and top-notch vendors are ready to serve you. All you have to do is figure out how to promote your event to make it a success. By adopting just a fewJanuary 8, 2022
Marketing Automation: As the world sees a growing digital population, businesses are seeing a need for marketing automation to accelerate business growth and revenue. Why? Because marketing automation helps you achieve more with less. They do not need to be present to send an abandoned cart email to their customers. Your email marketing automation can takeDecember 31, 2021
Mailcot Transactional Email Marketing Services
Choose the best email server to send transactional email messages that are triggered by specific events. Transactional emails sent and received for the purpose of account activity, commercial activity, or confirmation action using Mailcot’s Innovative Email Marketing Software. If we look at the example like order confirmation, password reset, welcome mail, account notification, abandoned cart email, social media new trending updates, and another email related to confirmation.
In Mailcot, transactional Email usually sent through API or from Email SMTP Server. 2000+ people used Mailcot’s Email Marketing software and Email Server for their business. Responsive Email Templates Design, tracking tool, matric analytics tool, automated spam checker tool integrated into Mailcot’s Transactional Email software. Hurry up and choose the best Email Marketing Pricing Plan