- February 20, 2018
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: Email Marketing, Transactional Email
A brief Introduction to Email Marketing
Email marketing is a very user-friendly and cost-effective form of marketing. It is used all around the world to a large extent which allows business to communicate and get in touch directly with their customers. A quality email campaign can quickly generate both sales and brand awareness. In simple words, email marketing is a very lucid form of marketing and cost effective if done correctly.
Email Marketing will become shorter
Smartphones are gradually taking over as the most used device for checking emails. Statistics show that over 65 percent of users first read emails on their mobile devices. Marketers are already taking heed of this trend and refashioning their brand newsletters to fit the need. This means that emails will get shorter and more precise.
Make your business unstoppable with E-mail Marketing using the following ways: –
- Use your Email Marketing tool to push your new blog posts out to your list automatically.
- When you publish a new post, manually send an email broadcast to your list that includes a teaser sentence or two about your post. Always include a link back to the blog post on your site.
- Share the whole blog post via an individual email to your list, and link back to the post at the end. If you want to encourage conversation, ask people to comment by saying “Join the conversation on the blog” or something similar.
- Send out a weekly, or monthly newsletter that includes links to your best blog posts.
Future Scope of E-mail marketing
Email campaign services have enabled more efficient tracking of leads and customers to increase retention rates. This trend will continue and be built into the UI of ESPs.
Email marketing will show the right content to the right user. Such as integration with real-time audience data with data management platforms and ad exchanges. In addition, users can be shown personalized content based on apps they have installed on their mobile devices as more apps enable deep links.
E-mail marketing has started to include deep links. those links take readers into the relevant apps installed on their devices, a better user experience as the user spends more time on mobile devices. Deep links create a web experience on mobile devices and better connect e-mail content between the web and mobile.
Businesses will be able to estimate metrics beforehand of e-mail campaigns, such as open, bounce, and conversion rates. This will enable them to optimize content to produce the highest levels of engagement.
You May also Read : future scope of Email Marketing