Best Transactional Email Service Provider in India
Give 100% Customer satisfaction with worthless Transactional Email Marketing Services India
Transactional Email Service Provider
Transactional Email Confirmation is the very first interaction between brand and recipient. We all know what it is. It is the email that we use to confirm our willingness to subscribe to a newsletter. Transactional Email Service ProviderTransactional Email Service Provide
It is a type of email which is sent to promote an agreed-upon deal or transaction among the sender and the recipient. These emails include information a receiver wants or needs and consequently have quite high open rates. Basic transactional email usage cases involve, account creation emails, password resets, purchase receipts, account notifications, and updates of social media alike a friend and follower notifications. These emails help satisfy marketing needs by reclaiming abandoned carts or re-activating dormant users. These types of emails are principally utilitarian and provide an expected response to an (in)action or a call made by the recipient. Unlike promotional emails, transactional emails are personalized and typically sent to individuals one at a time.
A Comprehensive email system; easy to use, clean look lots of functionality and can manage plenty of subscribers and email campaigns.
Flexible, Active and Cost-Effective.
Features of Transactional Email Marketing Services
- Email Verification
- Multiple Themes Available
- Avail Guidelines
- Powerful Language Support
- Mass Newsletters Sending
- Embedded Subscription Form
Mailcot Transactional Email Marketing Services
Buy Mailcot Transactional Email Marketing Services and send marketing/transaction emails without any limitations. Mailcot gives you affordable transactional email marketing services and gets rid of expensive email services. With mailcot now you can have full control over the entire system of your own. Mailcot transactional platform configured to send email through your own SMTP servers like Postfix, Exim, Sendmail or Qmail. It can also integrate with other email service providers.
More Features of Transactional Email
Benefits of Using Transactional Emails
- Builds Trust Concerning Customers – Customers feel secure with the organization that renders useful information at each step of a business transaction. These emails allow customers and relieve questions and concerns. This results in raises honor, confidence, and trust in a company.
- Boosts Customer Engagement – The one-on-one customized approach of these emails makes the customer feel unique and invites intercommunication. This interaction or communication might drive higher participation of surveys or social media engagement.
- Additional Sales – When customers see pictures and descriptive information of their recent purchase or buying alongside advertisements for alike commodities or related products that can induce the desire to acquire more assets or goods or recall them of something they really meant to buy but didn’t.
- Recognition of Brand – For the new customers, understanding elements of the brand when they finish one transaction may not cause them to memorize the organization in the future. Though, when the confirmation of the order arrives with a signature brand logo and then shipping notice hits later with the same logo, and warranty information arrives, displaying the logo an extra time, abruptly the customer is very mindful of the brand and likely to imagine the company when shopping later or while talking to a fellow about the acquisition.
Transactional Email Service Provider