What is Cloud telephony, How Cloud Telephony System Works
Cloud telephony, also known as cloud calling, is a type of unified communications as a service that offers voice communication services through a third-party host.
Let’s Know First,
Cloud Telephony System made with 2 words Cloud and Telephony
- Cloud:- In telecommunications, a cloud is the unpredictable part of any network through which data passes between two endpoints.
- Telephony:- Telephony is the technology associated with the electronic transmission of voice, fax, or other information between distant parties using systems historically associated with the telephone, a handheld device containing both a speaker or transmitter and a receiver.
Cloud telephony is very similar to cloud computing. In cloud computing, you can access your document from the network cloud. And in the cloud-telephony, there is a virtual hosted system. Which transfer the audio data from one endpoint to another endpoint.
Cloud Telephony System is a technique used to deliver telephone applications on the cloud as a hosted solution. It is a messaging and voice service that does not require traditional business telephone systems such as PBX or EPBAX.
What is Cloud Telephony?
Cloud telephony or hosted telephony, is a voice and deneme bonusu messaging service that replaces the traditional business telephone equipment (for example, a PBX or Private branch exchange), with third-party VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) service. Thus, it is a technology that moves your business phone system to the cloud.
In the cloud-telephony, all the calls are routed through Cloud Servers.
It is a mode by which enterprises and businesses could make or receive multiple voice calls and messages simultaneously, without investing in any additional capital infrastructure. Services like IVR, Call recording, Bulk messaging, Call conferencing, Custom greetings, Business hours etc. are only some of the many features cloud-telephony providers are offering now.
How Cloud Telephony System Works?
The call is made through the published number which is actually a Cloud-Telephony number. Actually, the customer is not calling your offices lines or on your mobile directly. There is the extension where the call actually lands. Basically, the entire process gets migrated to Cloud communications.
Cloud-Telephony can be used for incoming as well as outgoing calls. It is used primarily for Incoming calls.
People were aware of call routing, IVR, call recording, analytics but not cloud-telephony. Cloud PBX (Private branch exchange) system mainly and did not think beyond the simple call center use case.
Benefits of Cloud-Telephony Migration
- managing multiple systems and phones
- Scaling up or down, according to the demand and flow of staff
- Smartphones are an essential feature of modern business communications. Apps and the ability to take calls – on a work phone (so staff don’t need to give out personal numbers)
- Business Continuity
- Toll-Free number
- cloud-based servers are capable of Call recording
Calls can be taken on:-
- Mobile Phone
Here Top 5 Companies Provide Best IVR Services Solution
Mostly These Companies that provide Services of cloud telephony in India