What is Lead Nurturing ?
Lead Nurturing –
Lead Nurturing is a process in which relationship is developed with buyers at every stage of sales funnel. Every stage of the buyer’s journey, Lead Nurturing basically focuses on two main elements which are marketing and the communication efforts. On listening to the needs of prospects and also providing the information and answers they need.
- On average we can say that 50% of the leads in any system are not ready to buy.
- Almost 80% of new leads never become sales.
- Companies that excel in the lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost.
- Makes 47% large purchases than non-nurtured leads.
So, it is effectively developing in today’s buyer-driven market place. However, it means establishing and nurturing buyer relationships with the help of the strategic lead scoring system. Therefore also filling out the framework with a content marketing plan.
To Establish Score Leads In Lead Nurturing –
Marketing and sales need to get together for developing a lead scoring strategy. Therefore to pinpoint where particular lead is within the brands buying model. Considered as backbone of Lead Nurturing System. It identifies when and how to address each buyer with the most timely and relevant communication. The details of any lead scoring system will be specific because every brand is based upon the industry, niche, and unique audience.
There are many dimensions of Lead Scoring that should be evaluated as we develop our strategy. Some of them are as follows:-
- Lead Fit: It describes how a particular buyer matches the brand’s ideal prospect or usual buyer. This introductory level data will help to know if a lead is worth pursuing or not.
- Interest: Tracking the online behavior to determine how attractive is our brand to the buyer and it is the next stage of lead scoring.
- Behavior: More closely monitoring lead behavior will indicate if the lead is serious about buying or just taking the information.
- Buying Stage And Timing: Scoring for the buying stage helps to determine where a buyer is within the brand’s sales model.