Transactional Email (Triggered Email)are those mails which contain information which a recipient want and these mail have very high open rate. These mails are those that a recipient is expecting to receive.
It is different from promotional mails which got deliver to many people at same time with same content , Transactional Email is delivered to the specific person. Transactional mail is a type of automated email between a sender and a recipient.
Transactional emails may also be called “Triggered email” because they include any email that is triggered by a user’s interaction with a website.
Types of Transactional Email :
- Account Creation Mail : This type of mails are used to send the notification mail regarding to the account creation , and they carries some information regarding to account.
- Password Reset Mail : This is one of the most common type of Transactional mail. One can also reset the password by this mail.
- Notification Mail : These mails are send to the user for the update to a website. It keeps the customer up to date regarding to their website.
- Welcome Mail : It must be simple and attractive and also carry some important detail regarding to the site.
- Receipt Mail : Customers expect purchase receipt emails from any online vendor they do business with. This mail sends the receipt of purchased product to the user.
- Invitation Mail : Emails sent by an application to invite a user to create an account or join a team are also transactional.
- Expire Mail : This mail carry the message related to the expiration of task.
These mails also helpful in fulfilling the market needs. It also use to re-activate the inactive user. Transactional emails are send through SMTP relay or APIs.