- October 16, 2018
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: General, Technology
SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018) launched World’s first quad camera smartphone. Samsung yesterday announced the Galaxy A9 at an event held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Galaxy A9 is the world’s first smartphone with a rear quad camera. It comes with 6.3” FHD+ screen, up to 8GB RAM and Android 8.0 (Oreo). The new Galaxy A9 also joins the recently launched Galaxy A7 (2018) ₹ 23,990. So that which introduced the first Galaxy A-Series innovation in the camera department by featuring a triple rear camera setup. Another highlight of the Galaxy A9 (2018) is its Infinity Display, with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, as well as the presence of up to 8GB of RAM. The company is also touting a 3D Glass curved back. The smartphone also succeeds the original Samsung Galaxy A9, that was launched back in 2015.
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
- Display: 6.3″ Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 1080×2220
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- AP: Octa Core (2.2GHz Quad + 1.8GHz Quad)
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB + MicroSD Slot (up to 512GB)
- Camera: Rear: quad camera
- Main Camera: 24MP AF, F1.7
- Telephoto: 2X optical zoom, 10MP AF, F2.4
- Ultra Wide: 120°, 8MP, F2.4
- Depth: 5MP, F2.2
- Front: 24MP, F2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Payment: Samsung Pay (NFC)
- Network: 3CA, LTE Cat.9
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Body: 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm, 183g
- Battery: 3,800mAh (typical)
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) price
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) price starts at EUR 599 (roughly Rs. 51,300) and GBP 549 (roughly Rs. 53,700). It will be made available from November. The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) price in India was not announced at the event, nor was availability for the market. It available in Bubblegum Pink, Caviar Black, and Lemonade Blue color variants, with the first and last featuring a gradient pattern.
The Samsung Galaxy(2018) A9 sports a 6.3” Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It’s backed by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, coupled with 128GB storage and up to 512GB of expandable memory. It’s also available in 6GB/8GB RAM variants with 3,800mAh battery and operates on Android 8.0 (Oreo).
The Galaxy A9 equipped with four cameras
8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 24MP main sensor, a 5MP depth sensor and a 10MP telephoto sensor with 2x Optical Zoom at the back. On the front, the smartphone features a 24MP camera. So that the Galaxy(2018) A9 features Bixby, Samsung Pay, and Samsung Health and you can take advantage of the many multi-tasking benefits the Galaxy A9 offers, including App Pair. So that the Galaxy A9 will be available in selected markets from November
Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It also released its first Android smartphone in 2009 and credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010. So that the company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world. It also recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.